Whether you are just starting a business, you are well established or you are planning your exit, making the right decisions about your legal advisers should be a top priority. Our team of experienced lawyers can advise you on all aspects of corporate finance and business law, as well as provide you with the information and support you need to drive your interests forward.
At Lupton Fawcett, our corporate solicitors aim to provide the best possible service by working hard to understand your business so we can help you achieve your goals. We understand that issues can arise at any moment, so that’s why we are committed to being available whenever you and your business might need us.
To speak to one of our corporate solicitors, get in touch with our Yorkshire-based team today. You can either call us on 0333 323 5292 or fill in our online form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Areas of expertise
Our established team has extensive experience on a number of corporate issues, including:
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Family businesses
- Corporate tax, share options and incentives
- Limited liability partnerships
- Corporate structures and governance
- Banking and finance
- Shareholder agreements
- Succession and retirement issues
How Lupton Fawcett Can Help
The corporate law team provides a service that is tailored to the needs of you and your businesses. We understand that starting, buying or selling a business is an incredibly complex process, which is why we will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have a full understanding of your options.
Our flexible approach has recently been highly praised in the leading law firm directory Chambers and Partners, who said:
“This proactive and supporting team has been involved in a number of high-profile regional deals. It has particular experience in the healthcare market, company reorganisations and in dealing with information memoranda for collective investment schemes.”
To read about how we have helped businesses with corporate law matters, take a look at our news section.
Contact us for help
For advice on all aspects of corporate law, talk to our solicitors based in Sheffield, Leeds and York by using the details below.
- Joint Ventures - How to avoid a coalition of chaos
- Is your business ready for investment? Some tips on how to secure it and what are your options
- "Ransomware" - Is your business ready to deal with Cyber risk?
- Corporate simplification - why simplify the legal structure of group companies?
- Preparing your business for sale post Brexit
- Succession issues for family owned companies
- Business Sales and Employees
- Buy-outs From Administrators and Receivers
- Financial Promotion
- Buying Or Selling A Business Or Company
- Tax Planning In A Recession
- Buyback Of Shares
- Completion Accounts
- Confidentiality Agreements (Or Non-Disclosure Agreements) For Acquisitions
- Disclosure Letters
- Due Diligence
- How Should A Management Team Start Negotiations?
- Locked Box Or Completion Accounts
- Share v. Asset Sale
- If you have more than one shareholder in your Company you need...
- Increasing occurrence of reductions of share capital
- Responsible capitalism and Employee Share Ownership
- Selling your company: understanding the legal process
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
I have known Dan for a number of years and he has been a valuable source of commercial advice across a wide range of issues.
Dirk Mischendahl, Ross and Cashmore Limited; Leeds Ice Cream Company Limited
Having Giles Clegg acting for us at director level, with this wealth of experience, meant that we were constantly several steps ahead of the other advisers.Henry Robinson
Jonathan Oxley is an invaluable sounding board with a can-do attitude.Chambers and Partners
Andrew and his colleagues at Lupton Fawcett were accessible and they provided us with excellent advice throughout the cross-border transaction. We would recommend the services of Andrew and his team to others.
Andrea Pappagallo, Vice President, Federal-Mogul Inc
Andrew's involvement in the negotiations helped us secure a very beneficial outcome for both Empowering Wind MFC Limited and Middlesbrough FC.Paul Millinder, Managing Director, Empowering Wind MFC Limited
Max is an excellent lawyer who knows my businesses inside out and always deal with my requirements promptly, efficiently and I can always rely on him to just 'sort it out' for me.John Hill, Hill Care Group
Martin provided not only spot on and instant legal advice, but he also came with a masterful and passionate negotiation technique - I'm glad he was on our side!
Richard Hunt, CEO, Agility Multichannel Limited
Giles and his team were invaluable to us, showing outstanding attention to detail coupled with a commercial and pragmatic approach where necessary.Peter Watson, Managing Partner, Simpson Millar