Please click on the links below to read current and topical articles.
- The Family Farm - Succession and Inheritance Tax Planning
- Recovering the cost of damage to residentail property - An everyday tale of country folk
- Developing Land - Things to consider
- Preventing the creation of rights of way over your land
- Avoiding claims for disruption when carrying out work on tenanted properties
- Divorce and the Family Farm
- Things to consider when selling your farm
- New consumer rights laws - further bad news for landlords?
- When is a landlord responsible for an occupier’s nuisance?
- Farmers win flood water crop compensation claim
- Residential landlords - what to expect in 2016
- Home working from residential properties
- Boundary Disputes: the hedge and ditch rule
- Will Overturned: Shockwaves from Ilott v Mitson
- Important reminders for the Agriculture sector
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
This firm is best known for its work for landed estates such as Castle Howard, the Hovingham Estate and Broughton Hall.Chambers and Partners