Meghan joined Lupton Fawcett in 2016 to strengthen the Regulatory and Corporate Defence Department.
Over the course of the last six years Meghan has gained wide experience of defending individual and corporate clients facing criminal, fraud and regulatory investigations/prosecutions. She has particular expertise in defending road traffic investigations/prosecutions and understands how important it is to protect a client’s driving licence.
Meghan has successfully represented clients in cases both at the Magistrates Court and the Crown Court and is an experienced advocate.
Meghan is the pivotal member of the liquor licensing team advising licensees and businesses on all aspects of licensing applications, reviews and appeals.
- 2008Graduated with LLB degree in Law & Criminology
- 2010Graduated with Diploma in Law (Distinction) from the College of Law
- 2013Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2016Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Senior Regulatory Solicitor
- 2016BIIAB Award for Licensing Practitioners (Alcohol)
- Law Society
- Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme (CLAS) Law Society Specialist panel
When not at work
Meghan is an accomplished athlete who particularly enjoys the twelve miles of muddy hell that is the Tough Mudder, as well as the odd marathon.